Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday

WOW - This week has flown by. I've had several late nights and many long days. I did want to catch you up though about what the dermatologist said. The mole on my forehead is basal cell carcinoma. Apparently, I caught it early because the basal cells were mixed with good cells. This means that I will be going to his office to have the rest of the mole removed and not have to have the specialized laser MOH's procedure. This means less money which is good for me but it means I will probably have a scar. That's not a big deal because he assures me that he can work it in to my forehead wrinkles. :)

Today is our first day at Rustic Knolls campground. They have a website if you would like to look it up. We will be de-winterizing the camper and restocking the shelves with food. At least it's not raining which means that we can pack away the camper cover with it being dry rather than damp. The dogs love going there. I have to keep them trimmed rather short so it's easier to find any ticks that they might have picked up. Frontline helps with the fleas, but for some reason, it doesn't always work on the ticks.

I also signed up on Facebook and have enjoyed reading all my friends posts.
There are many of my co-workers that are on Facebook as well as relatives. I plan on getting my new blackberry phone this next week so I'll be able to keep up with everyone better, even when I'm away from the computer. I look forward to updating my phone and adding email and texting to my plan.

Everyone have a great weekend and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment