Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Reality Shows

Reality shows are a major part of mine and Rich's evening entertainment. We look forward to Monday through Thursday and are at a loss of what to watch Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Tonight is one of those nights when two of our favorite shows are on opposite channels. OH, the dilemma. I don't mind missing one of the shows if something else is going on, however, I work with a couple of nurses that are totally into this form of entertainment. This is the major topic of conversation at work the day after. Even my mother has joined the bandwagon. If I call her on a particular night when one of her favorite shows is on, she lets you know exactly how many minutes you have to talk, then it's time to go as her show is starting. I believe that if there were more family centered TV programming available in the evenings, we would see less of the so-called reality shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment