Sunday, March 15, 2009

The bad along with the good

Rich (hubby) and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. He's really testing me right now. Two weeks ago he had surgery on his leg. He is on crutches and no weight bearing. Which means, he has to be waited on for everything. It's not too bad now that I've gotten the hang of getting up a half hour early to get his morning coffee and breakfast taken to him, along with mine. Then it's pack his lunch in a cooler to park beside his bed. Thank goodness, I have a sofa bed in the downstairs den. That has become his 1 room apartment. If we make it through until he can walk without the crutches, then I suppose we could make it through almost anything.

1 comment:

  1. I would imagine that could be a little trying. Hopefully he can start using the crutches soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete